Thank you for visiting our website. We pay special attention to ensure safety of users using the website www.codeshine.com and to obey applicable law on privacy and protection of personal data:
- Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (UE) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) — RODO.
- Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of services by electronic means, consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, as amended.
- Act of 16 July 2004 Telecommunications Law, consolidated text Journal of Laws of 2014, item 243, as amended.
We respect your privacy.
The forms which you will find on our website are intended for quick and effective exchange of information. If you include your data therein, you do it voluntarily.
The controller of the personal data obtained from you is Codeshine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Grzybowska 87 Street, 00-844 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000520279, whose register is maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, having the Tax ID No: 5213674357, share capital in the amount of PLN 194,400.00.
We have appointed Data Protection Officer; this person can be contacted about all matters related to the processing of your personal data and exercise of rights connected with this processing. If you want to contact the Data Protection Officer, use the contact details provided below:
- address: Codeshine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Grzybowska 87 Street, 00-844 Warsaw
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data will be processed for:
- exchange of correspondence regarding business relations / contract concluded / between you and Codeshine, including replying to your inquiries about products and services provided by Codeshine (basis in Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- internal administrative purposes of Codeshine, including statistics and internal reporting, which constitutes pursuit of our legitimate interests (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- archiving (forensic) purposes, which constitutes pursuit of our legitimate interests of securing information in case a legal need for evidence arises (Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- potential determination, investigation or defence against claims, which constitutes pursuit of our legitimate interests (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR);
- handling of complaints, when they are lodged, in respect of the quality of services provided by Codeshine and manner of service delivered by employees of Codeshine under the performed contracts (basis in Article 6(1)(b) of GDPR);
- direct marketing of the Controller’s own products and services (basis in Article 6(1)(f) of GDPR).
Your data may be transferred to companies cooperating with Codeshine; entities providing administrative services; legal firms; entities providing auditing, advisory, consulting, services; entities authorised by provisions of law; entities processing data on the basis of entrustment of data processing agreement — only as instructed by Codeshine.
We do not intend to transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (to a third country).
We can process you data processed on the basis of your consent until the time of its revocation or until the purpose of processing is achieved. Data processed on the basis of a legally justified interest of the data controller can be processed until the completion of the legally justified interest of Codeshine which constitutes the basis for such processing or until you file an objection to such processing. Data processed in connection with a concluded contract will be processed until the termination of the contract, including the warranty period and potential pursuit of claims. Your data used for direct marketing will not be further processed if you file an objection.
You have the right to:
- access personal data and demand a correction, object to the processing, remove your personal data or limit the processing thereof;
- revoke your consent; revocation of the consent does not impact the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before the revocation;
- transfer personal data, i.e. to obtain the data from the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format (if applicable) for potential transfer of these data to another data controller;
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory body (National Data Protection Authority) dealing with personal data protection when you decide that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council
- of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of the Directive 95/46/EC (OJ L 119 of 4 May 2016).
If you include personal data of a third person in the form, we assume that you are holding a proper authorisation from this person.
Each browser has individual cookies settings. The default option is to accept cookies. Through proper configuration of your browser, you can completely turn this option off or restrict it.
If you give your consent to receiving marketing information via means of electronic communication and/or for using your phone number, your personal data will be used in the course of our marketing campaigns.
We can recruit new employees, interns or apprentices through the Codeshine website. Personal data obtained in this way are used solely for the purpose of recruitment under currently ongoing and future recruitment processes. When sending your resume to us, please remember to include the following provision:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the resume by Codeshine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Grzybowska 87 Street, 00-844 Warsaw, for the performance of the ongoing recruitment campaign.
If you want to participate in future recruitment campaigns, include the following consent provision in your resume:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the resume by Codeshine Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, Grzybowska 87 Street, 00-844 Warsaw, for the performance of the next/future recruitment campaigns”.